Saturday, December 12, 2009

What Is Table Top Test The Text In My Table Is Height-centered.... I Need It Flushed To The Top Though!?

The text in my table is height-centered.... I need it flushed to the top though!? - what is table top test

I get my table of content to fit the height of 100% of the screen, both with the height = "100%" label, such as CSS. However, determining the content of my drager guard too far! I need at the top of the table, not the middle!

Content:
id = "wrapper" \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt; table width = "612" border = "0" cellpadding = "20" cellspacing = "0" background = "images / bottom. gif"> (less space ,)
\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt; tr>
\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt; td>
\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt;? php include ( 'main.php');?>
\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt; / td>
\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt; / tr>
\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt; / table>

CSS:
the body of HTML, wrap # (
height: 100%;
margin: 0;
padding: 0;
border: none;
text-align: center;
)
Container # (
margin: 0 auto;
text-align: top;
vertical-align: middle;
width: 612px;
)



Page CESTI: http://descent.110mb.com

Also please test with Ming now my problem. I think the adaptation of the source once fixed my veilStandard st

No comments:

Post a Comment