Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Regus What Is The Best Wall Paper Or Paint To Keep Me Positive, Innovative & Passionate About What I'm Doing?

What is the best wall paper or paint to keep me positive, innovative & passionate about what I'm doing? - regus

I rented a furnished office (12m2) with Regus. It has an ocean view, which is good. But that is my real project. I have a business, investment in US-$ 100k PUC. The only thing is my country. I will be away from my family fished for at least 5 months in this small room, surrounded by multinational corporations. The provider of office services with offices in the white color and has no problem if you want to change something. I plan to have a small factory and some photos have the motivation. But there is a certain color or texture that I am on the wall to get me focused, positive, productive and innovative in order to always be my first contract successfully and then move into the premises belonging to my company can provide? Thanx.

No comments:

Post a Comment