Monday, January 4, 2010

Suzuki Motorcycle Helmets Suzuki Motorcycle Initial 600 Mile Service. Warranty Question.?

Suzuki Motorcycle Initial 600 Mile Service. Warranty Question.? - suzuki motorcycle helmets

Ok, I have my first bike, the love, the BTY. Anyway, I was told by the dealer that you have a good warranty support on the bike to them back for the first run of 600 miles. I purchaced the extended warranty of 2 years from Suzuki, but not the service plan.

Anyway, this confused me, and all authorized Suzuki Dealerership can preserve the bike and the warranty. I'm a little bored with the local bank *** After I then sold the bike, I completely ignored them, even if he wanted to purchase a better helmet completely shrugged me .***

I want the bike to another dealer a little further, but I have not the guarantee is invalid.

Any help would be appreciated, I have about a week before it, the 600 big hits.

Oh, yes, this is a holdover Bran New 2006 Suzuki Boulevard S40 Cruiser, which has been assembled. He had a huge 1 miles on the ODO when I bought it.

Peace.

2 comments:

guardrai... said...

During the 2nd Shop is an authorized dealer for Suzuki, you are covered by the security agreement Suzuki.
Save the repair order for the test to work.
You can bring your bike to "any licensee" Suzuki for warranty work.
When one of them give you a hard time, customer relations Contact Suzuki - phone will be with the warranty papers.

Elmer F said...

It really is a small, small world, DJ:-P ...

Post a Comment